Low Cost Forex VPS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FREE Hourly Forex Signal

Last couple of weeks ago I stumble-upon one sites that's provides a FREE Forex Signal that updated hourly. At first I feel very skeptics about the performance of this sites but after testing for a few days using my forex demo account, I find out that it's services is proven enough.

On scale 10 trading transaction, I got a 7 winning trades compared to 3 losses trade. So I now running this Forex Signal on my forex real account and get at least 60 pips daily winning trades.

So, here is the site : FX Trade Signals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Variety of forex trading indicators available on advanced Forex trading platforms can sometimes create a challenge even for an experienced Forex trader. To control the situation traders need to choose only useful primary tools in order to avoid information overflow.

Automated Copytrade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...